Saturday 25 April 2015

Planning and Coordination

30min I went to the quickpick and brought them a bill for meteor.ie a credit note for such amount that would get me out of the bed and into the shop. They didn't want to do anything eventhough they are a post point. Disappointing but I knew that I could go to the Meteor Shop in the Market Cross in Kilkenny City or the Main Post Office in Kilkenny City for the transaction. I felt annoyed that my small community did not have the services to deal with the phone credit note. This Morning I will Train the Following: Manitis Forms Wing Chun Physical Xing Yi Elemental Processes and Powerball for strenghing excercises Kettle bells are optional Victory Avenue Tredmill Cycle Ergometer while playing a dv tape on to the Avid System which is a non linear system that I operate. Qi GOng 18 hands of the Arhat Qi Gong Then I will buy a midday meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment