Monday 13 April 2015

•Daily planning conference (morning)

I have very little time everyday but I hope to refer to the time line as often as possible. TOday I have a Plan. I will train kung fu in the castle park until my midday meal which is coming from St. Canasics Day Hospital. I have to train kung fu by walking there as it is on the other side of town. I have a way of training in the castle park but I need the midday meal to fuel myself. I am leaving immeadiatly for the day hosptial as I need the help that is on offer there I need vitamin b12 every day and I can get it from St. Canascis Day hospital. •Daily planning conference (morning) •Daily planning conference (evening) •Daily status report The plan for the evening is to catch the bus home and to was and dry my clothes for the equal skills at the library course that begins at the kilkenny city libary tomorrow at 10am. The course lasts five weeks I have above TOp Secret Clearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment