Wednesday 15 April 2015

Daily systems operations

Work prepartation (current day) I walked to t.a.s.k. in the drissle it did not hurt the armani hemp jacket. I a rock bottom with blisters on my feet. Report prepararation I logged on to the t.a.s.k. computer systems and checked my gmail. Please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact form. Work prepartation (next day) Tomorrow is thursday I intend to go to the bank account and see if there is any money for me please donate. Review plan for next day Just as the day before I will go for my midday meal in st. canascis day hostpital after excercising in the park for 2.5 hours. Daily execute package review Front back, back pack wrist wallet, solar powered watch. Check and traffic Lithium aspartate, tesco multivitamins, maximum strenth rexavar and anything the doctor prescribes. Trash collection. Do not attempt to make waste or trash anything. End of Daily systems operations. Work begins at 14:00 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment