Friday 1 May 2015

Mayday 2015

Today I went to St. Canacis for a midday meal and they were not closed. I got into the city early and everywhere looked abandoned it is Mayday and I am praying for world Peace. I have little time and I know that my writings can influence people. I found that walking the park was a very amusing experience and I helped myself to the free central heating in the bank, from my desk and tablet chair I took a photo and it is a great shot of what it looks like to be in control of ones mental health. There was a radiator behind me and I thought hot water is food for thought. My Mother served me indian falafal and green tea. I love you Mum thanks for everything. Finally I got the presidential ride home and I cooked a pizza anyway here is the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment