Saturday 18 April 2015

Park Training on the Weekend

After a Morning meal I come to the station to do a Planing Conference and A Status Report My Midday meal is at 12 but I will spend it with my mother. Today I will Vist my mothers Peaceful Garden which I dug for her. I will excercise on the spot until Midday. Daily Systems Operations will Follow. The systems I train are Preying Matis, Wing Chun Shotokan Karate and Judo I am studying the piano which I consider to be another system and I am doing my leaving cert. Work as always begins at 14:00 hours Work consists of Assembly Maintenance Traffic Operations Medical Operations On-board Training Routine Operations and Utilization Operations I wil catch the bus home and prepare my daily rations after my Evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment