Wednesday 22 April 2015

Phoenomes - Blood is thicker than water

Eating Pizza Alfresco listening to the crow crow birds The Smell of magnolia sweetens my mind, by the washing line I eat one more chip it hits the back of my throat and I think of you There is a woman she is barely 18 years old it is not really blue I am a pioneer I know what I have given up and I did it for you I am in the land of milk and honey I have taken up a vice the book was free IT was coca cola it made me vomit in the Andes of Peru I went Vegan it didn't hurt and I did it for me The lone gunman theory it was true he came out of the blue, there was no excuse. Are you the fifth beetle are you Maitreya you will need an anti-psychotic aswell. The fight of my life began with a retina scan it could happen to you. Defend the Eco Lab, Clean hands save lives that is what we said to you. It is too early to tell protest that guy, why not drink from Kilkenny's Well. Four lines of a prophesy because what you wish for will probably come true. Careful now what I ment to say is that I love you I need an anyeurism straight from the heart I believe in you. Four Muslims dead, many injured more dead kids stay in school. THe only place better is a pike over my bed and a grave for two. Say no to drugs and yes to pizza Leonardo doesn't want to remember Michalango knows what time it is Raphael should have known better Donettello will find out Master Splinter knows where the cheeze is, he says strike the eye go straight up. Now let us see if they will say yes to drugs. Leonardo had amnesia he was on a benzo Michalango was hungry he thought it wasn't a benzo Raphael got a headache he was on halperidol Donetello was epileptic he was an indigo. They all said yes to drugs, they were highly resistant to sports knifing. They might sue me if I tell the truth, I am afraid to wear the Mad Hatter TOp hat. Disney is the corporation that calls us animals, why are they trying so hard to make us gay They probably know better happiness is the way but the mice are gay and the mice know better. They know how to do it because blood is thicker than water.

No comments:

Post a Comment