Friday 17 April 2015

There is a pin on the Door Now what are you doing here!

I went to the T.A.S.K. building and used the pins 2468 and 521 to get in. They are understaffed and they suggested that I go to the equal skills at the libary course after a cup of tea. I had a bowl of cornflakes and made some dilutedable orange. I then left and came here to log in to the library computer. I believe that everything that I do is being monitored and I am disclosing information because of this fact. I have 2.5 hours to train excercise today. that is going to the park on foot from 10:30 to 11:15 THAT GIVES ME ONLY ONE HOUR OF TRAINING forms. St. Canacis hospital is the goal today for the midday meal saving me a whopping 2.50! For the evening meal it will be barbaqued salmon and an oven bake is the alterative for my midday meal. I leave now for the park and the watershed if it was raining. Paul Ryan Kelly S.T.A.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment