Wednesday 22 April 2015

Better late than later (Work Preparation Current Day)

After a buses that was 30mins late I waited for the library to open at 2pm. Realising that my workplace was either a I.B.M. or a piano or my fists of kung fu, I had nothing better to do than update my blog with another post. Email Review I am currently updating maps.google.com to let google know about my location and business. Work Preparation (Next Day) Day dreaming was truly an ilness that I could not tolerate. I found that there was help on offer but the space time continnum was all I needed and my blog was my captains logs. You can find more about the timeline here: http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/astronauts/living-relaxing.asp Considering my hair first and formost unmedicated shampoo is the best with the most healthy skin and no need for clearasil. Xeplion, Zypadhera were terible with the best results from Abilify Maintaina and we know this not because I said so but because of Open Blind Studies. Lithium and Amisulpride were other options but it ment taking tabets more than once a day. Seroquel piled on the weight but it felt good a near death experience. One med at a time is the way to go but do not forget the ECT which has a long range effect with no side effects lasting longer than 24 hours perhaps short term memory problems. I will Keep using ECT when questioned by a consultant psychiatrist, "I am at ease with myslef!" Latuda is the silver bullet in the wings but will I take it every day I do not think so I will boycott the prescription charges. May God Strike me down with a Lightning Bolt from the PDOC. Review Plan for Next Day Tomorrow is Thursday I will catch the 09:20 bus and try this captains log again. Daily execute package review Today I went into the credit union and got my IQ card sent out to me. Trash Collection Today I collect a modem from my mother's house and try to get it back online in the White0_0Raven Lodge End of Report Work begins assemble at Mother's House

No comments:

Post a Comment