Sunday 3 August 2014

Towards a new Revolt!

This being the first post of my new self titled blog I would like to thank all those who worked on the now deceased mummy of a blog http://revoltvideo.blogspot.com

This blog is a for profit venture to support myself as an  Author.  There will be adpositons (contact me about this.  paulryankelly@gmail.com).  There will be a radioshow which will have embeded ads in the show.  There will be ADS!  Yes advertising for buy me now type clicking.

What will you get in return?  Well I will keep you uptodate with what is going on in my life and what hobbies and interests I have chosen.  I will probably sell news!  Aggregated news...plagarism I here you cry well you might be right, however instead of presenting alarmist defeatist content I will be only promoting the most positive of webnews only love and light.  I will be using a selenite Crystal ball to keep away the jaudice inducing excrement that you will find on other websites.  There will be a focus on Health, Nutrition, Sports, Mindfullness, Martial Arts, Fine Arts, Mental Health, Hobbies and other Life Affirming Experiences.

Stay tuned.......


No comments:

Post a Comment