Wednesday 6 August 2014

Diagnosis Creative Daydreamer

I have a disability over my head perhaps it is to say that it is in my mind.  I suffer from depression and manic depression.  I have to take micronutrients and lithium.  I cannot take antipsychotics because i do not respond to them the way i respond to lithium.  Lithium carbonate is too heavy for me so I take lithium orotate. Today my medical card arrived and I am so happy.  I can go to the gp for free and other services.  I am so lucky now i can get help.  I have no other income than my disability allowance and every little helps.  I need the mania so that i can paint and be creative but the lithium is essential to control the mood swings.  I have consented to treatment in writing and now education or artwork seems.to be my only hope to pull myself out of poverty.  Wishing you good mental health.


No comments:

Post a Comment