Monday 4 August 2014

My Bank Holiday Monday

Today is my day off but the buses are still running, I missed mine by five minutes.  I was multitasking and daydreaming a little.  I decided to work on this blog last night I was figuring out adsense when i realised that i had tried to appy for adsense on kilimanjarodirect.nfshost.com alas that would be a charity website and licenced under a creative commons attributed non-commercial licence therefore there would be no adsense going there and yet they are still scratching their heads about if they want to give me adsense or not so I decided to put my only begotten adsense on this paulryanlelly.blogspot.com because it would not interfere with my nonprofit and charitable works.

I am an artist and an Author.  I work in I.T.
I am sitting on my doorstep writing this wondering would it be better to fire up my old trusty macbookpro from 2004, yes my laptop is ten years old and I know how to touch type, manipulate images and make films.  I can even work with Hd but my new phone Samsung Galaxy s4 is much faster at everything except touchtyping.  What i have noticed is that there is a delay on the old laptop when i type and the powerconsumption is way higher than the smartphone.  I need to update the blog on the move ergo i shall be using the phone mostly.  This means you can expect many updates from me and anything that happens will be documented.  I write scripts with celtx and I want the movies to appear here but not untill i have the advertising up and running.  I am aiming to become a youtube partner and my art work will be auctioned on www.ebay.ie

The sound of gunshots scatter crows, flying for once in fear without direction.  The birds just want to go home but they are not ready to land safely.
I take a photo of the sanctuary that has been shaken by gunpowder and i wonder if the farmer is angry or frustrated.

The birds land and the tweeting fills the enviroment a russle in the bush, whatever could it be?  It sounded large.  The ducks and hens are well fed and their eggs are being sold for three euro.  I have no income of my own and i wonder how could if fit in.  I will have to work hard.so i'll keep it simple earth wind water metal wood fire void air ether.  I will concern myself with the ether and how to improve it that I may materialise a spirit.  I am eating 100 calories a Day with spirulina and potatoes.  A bowl of cornflakes seems like a real treat but I missed the bus into the city so i am going to have to find a way of affording them but the shop isn't open where can I buy milk on a bank holiday and i remember i have soy milk inside and it has yet to expire.  Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment