Monday 4 August 2014

Carlow Town

A goth chick at the bus stop looked like she wanted her head examined her friend was consoling her, so this is Carlow why did I choose to come here?  Perhaps for a woman in Tullow but I left the Bus stop as soon as my boots hit pavement.  what does this place have to offer?  Well it has the I.T. all I have to do is show them my medical card.  The application is being processed therefore I am in with a chance.  I could repeat my leaving cert which would be worth a shot or I could do a Computer course, or maybe strength and conditioning in the new Gym.  For sure the I.T. is grand but what about the rest of the town.  There is the Alsymers Society of Ireland a Heatons store amongst the fairgreen shopping centre but really stood.out was the amount of computer repair shops in the town I counted maybe half a dozen of them but no castle just a Medieval Church.  All the shops were shut because it is a Bank Holiday Monday but really the whole Country looked abandoned my brother is gone and most of his friends too.  looking for work from all around the world. He respected the Yogis of India and told me how they were happy.and.strong into.a.ripe old.age.  I am in the Kilkenny school of Yoga and i am losing weight and.looking better than ever long may it last.  I hope one day to buy a field and build something that would make people come.and visit like a Geodesic Dome made out of concrete insulation and iron rebarb.  I know i can do it I will start off by buying a field on daft.ie but there is no money in the country and they have stopped giving it out for free people are walking about Carlow with spirits up there was a cyclist who gave me directions and an old friend from the tea and coffee shop who asked for a ciggerette.  I am a non.smoker I will stay behind the line until i get a walk in the Castle Park near the missing persons sculpture a place I think about when I am over seas the smell of cut grass on a sunny day, where i play the preying mantis style the tourists once gave.me.money for a kung fu display I guess it is my form of busking I am learning the piano keyboard.  I am lucky, I am patient and I am blessed.  I Shall wait here behind this line while being gratefull.for everything I.have.

Inhale 1,2 ,3,4 with the tip of the tounge to the roof of the mouth and the exhale with the tip of the tounge to the bottom of the.mouth.  "I love my Life".

I hear the train horn but I wait behind the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment