Tuesday 5 August 2014

Desktop Easel

I am an Artist by trade and today I picked up quite a bargain.  I bought a table easel in the euroworld shop.  It only cost 10 euro and now I have two easels one at home and one at work.  I am so lucky!  I have the ability to print at Training and Support Kilkenny and at Home but what a joy it was to unpack the easel and sellotape a print of a photo of Socotera in Africa which is possibly one of the most unusual landscapes ever to be witnessed.  The power plants jumped out at me straight away, I have spent time with the Hadzabe and they used the powerplant to create a poison that would give a Giraffe a heart attack.   One shot from the poison arrow and that is it, instant death and dinner for the whole tribe.  I do not have photos taken because I didn't bring in my smartphone to work.  Next post will have a shot of the arts week exclusive.  Somesay Socotera is the location of the Original garden of Eden.

Be Creative and generate content for money, that is the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment