Saturday 2 May 2015

Daily Planning Conference (morning), (Evening) and Status Report

I have the immersion set to clock and one notch on the belt. The Oil is set to frost protection and I have dioherrra. I need ruffage but from where? Peanut butter and bread and the jelly is called spirulina. Clever eh? Bread is expensive but it is full of vitamins these days I wonder if I can fit it into my budget, please donate. Spirulina has vitamin C and deactivated vitamin B12 you can survive on spirulina alone and give yourself a hot bath with a urine drenched sponge battery. I have an interest in SPace Agencies and there quest for new life. For the morning I had plenty of hot water with one notch on the belt, then I went to check the buses and yes I can still get there on FT+C and then I know what to do. Excercise in my back garden. Status: I am working from home

No comments:

Post a Comment