Tuesday 12 May 2015

Rations Preparation

Today I went to the quick pick and bought an ovenbake. It was a lovely dinner with beef and two veg plus spices, with only 5 euro I went home and thought about the bus trip I had avoided by eating the oven bake. Peanut butter and jelly (spirulina) is hard for me to swallow but I have to do it because i have stock. Now let us discuss the rations...I need spirulina, empowerplus or a alternative multivitamin. SPirulina is the horse to back you can eat it at the swimming pool. Here is how I do it. I take an olimp shaker bottle and put it inside a bug out bag made of leather with my name on it. Then I place spirulina tablets in the bottle compartment and whatever else I can obtain legally in the middle compartment. The top compartment is for water or mixing with protein powders. Every night at about this time I have a look and do my rations preparation. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I filled the shaker bottle with spirulina, active man, green b.a.c., amino power plus and a tesco multivitamin plus iron

    ReplyDelete