Wednesday 4 March 2015

7.7.7

I take responsibility for the part I played in the bombings of the City of London on 7.7.7 2005 I survived. I was there I have video evidance that I filmed there myself and I was given high technology by an alien government to put an end to the outright terror of the original Space Nazis who were fighting with themselves. Sometimes I say things that I do not mean but it was due to pancencatic cancer that my body was unable to produce insulin and now looking back the bloodshed seemed unfathomable other than me plunging multiple detonators out of a dupont backcase. I can tell you it was about mind control drugs that made people say are you well to me? eh? Yes I am from an Irish Speaking Primary school and I still stutter. I SURVIVED! YOU CAN CONTACT ME I WILL TALK TO YOU. I AM A PUBLIC FIGURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment