Saturday 28 February 2015

Continue

I made a terrible mistake I bought electronics while I lived at home I asked my grand mother to charge my mobile phone with credit I ate take aways without paying for them there was no way I could find a girlfriend or a job I didn't know what I wanted to do I researched until my face was blue with hand parties in between my friends moved on and said i was mean and cold too. I just couldn't get off the blue untill one day I realised I needed to quit smoking and that is what I call it I am not joking the Doctor will tell it to you straight take it seriously you said you were not smoking but you were I am frustrated with my mental health it is the hand that I was delt. There is no way but way no limit but sky. Sometimes I do not want to eat but I know food won't quit, one more time try try try again. Defining Schizoaffective Disorder: Going to the moon costs a lot of money alas staring at the moon is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment