Sunday 8 March 2015

Paying the Rent

I left a message for rothschild.com I told them to talk to my Mother about the African Charity www.kilimanjarodirect.org I left for Africa, Tanzania as a plea for an end to the War on Terror and to make a Movie. I had secondary objective such as water pipe installation documentation. I filmed the progress that the Charity had made. I hope Tanzania has become a better place with the building of the school Kilimanjaro View University as I call like to name it. I will be in the library from the 13th of March to study "Equal skills at the library" I will continue to study and train Kung Fu everywhere regardless of the weather. Tune into my Youtube Channel for more information about Paul Ryan Kelly the Philanthropist, Anarchist, Writer, Videographer and Artist. You can ask me questions in writing or when I am on my webcam. Please respect me I am a human being. Remember I am a good politician. I wish to assist my Family and the World's Poor. I am back from Bali Indonesia Recently and I hope to help Children as a Masonic Shriner. I support charities such as "The Childrens's Medical & Research Foundation Our Lady's Children's Hospital, Crumlin" There was an Orphanage in Bali set up after the Bali Bomb that was infamous. I could not adopt because I had too much sex and food in the Ireland. I wish to assist my Family and the World's Poor. Please donate so that I may build a better life. For my Family and I and of course the whole World.

No comments:

Post a Comment