Friday 3 March 2017

Work preparation current day

Today I had a shower in the morning and the shower was blocked it over flowed out into the bedroom. A nurse and a cleaner had to mop it up so I guess I will be using a different shower in another bedroom. Then I attended a going home or leave group and it was a great deal of help. After that I consulted the kung fu training scene script and as it was wet outside so I used the art room for martial arts. I will be reading the appendix of the four hour body a tricky read with a lot of new words but I enjoyed reading it. I am going through my kindle from start to finish one page at a time I recently purchased a lot of new books novels mainly from the curriculum of first year english. My work will be to read those books.

No comments:

Post a Comment