Thursday 2 March 2017

Work Preparation current day

I attended a recovery workshop today in the sycamores Unit. I failed to exercise for 2.5 hours today but I did complete the walking group. Nothing is off the record as I document today's work preparation. My kindle is fully charged and loaded with first year english books I think I will continue to read the holy bible on the weekends. I am planning for the current day and I will be reading At remnis Fowl the criminal mastermind and the book. I will also be getting rid of all the worms in my bank account so that I will have more money. I have to save money for the future. I am working as a shopping assistant and I earn 12% of the shopping spree. It is money lending but I have to make sure that all the delivery reach the client. I help people. They pay me upfront and I use my account to order the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment